We have a lot of issues to consider, at this time, with respect to who will give us the best opportunity for success in our Country and on the World stage; McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden. I believe that the McCain/Palin ticket is the best choice for the following reasons:
1. He has experience. While some might say that because he's been in government for decades that he's just one in the good-ole-boy network, his record shows that he's been against the mainstream on many issues (some I agree with and some I don't) and he stands behind his convictions.
2. He has integrity. He will do what he believes is the correct thing even when nobody is looking. His honor and unwavering devotion to his fellow man was made clear during his captivity. Nuf said.
3. He has shown that it is not his way or the highway. With his immigration stance, he changed his stance (call it flip-flopping if you will) to fall in line with what the majority of Americans want and admitted it. In my opinion, this shows his willingness to perform for the people.
4. His national security stance is unmatched by Obama. McCain, I believe, would know when the time for talk has passed. I don't believe he would plead to tyrants over and over again while they overtly defy World order and kick sand in the face of righteousness. Simply stated, I believe he will put a boot in the ass of somebody when the time comes.
5. Palin may not have a ton of experience, but she has more than Obama. She's a fresh face to an old crowd in Washington and I believe she will mix things up a bit there.
6. I like Palin's pro-life views and I believe she has a strong and independent mind.
7. I believe that McCain and Palin will surround themselves with smart and practical people, and I believe that given all of the advice and information from those smart and practical people that they would make better decisions for our country than Obama and Biden would.
8. I believe under McCain/Palin, our military will be gainfully employed. Not because I'm a war-monger but because I believe a strong defense is essential to our survival.
Anyway, that's how I feel. Any comments?